At goMobi we strive to continually update our product so that our reseller partners can offer a broad and comprehensive solution to their customers. With that in mind, we are delighted to announce that the 1.8.2 release went live today.
This is a minor release that includes a number of changes and additions based on feedback from the market and our channel partners.
We have updated the Find Us feature and you are now able verify the map placement of a location by viewing your location on Google Maps and repositioning the pin if required. You are also able to switch between the map, satellite or the street view of your location. Click on the green arrow to return to the address area.
We want to make it as easy as possible for businesses to connect with their customers when using a goMobi site, so we are continually working on the sharing options to offer as many ways to share content as possible. We are delighted to announce in this release that LinkedIn has been added to the share function on a per feature basis and also to the Tell a Friend feature.
Other features enhancements include:
- Create Page character restriction – The Character restriction has been removed from the Create Page feature enabling site owners to add as much content as they want.
- Option to cancel sites that are in suspend mode. You can now cancel subscriptions/sites that are in suspend mode without the need to reactivate the site. This functionality is available via the API and the Admin dashboard.
- Activated features will be displayed at the top of the Features list of the Control Panel for returning users. This enables site owners to edit/update active features quickly and easily without having to scroll through the features list.
- Features renamed – The Create Page and Create Link features have been renamed to Add Page and Add Link.
- API error handling improvements
- Improved Image Gallery Preview on site facade
Some of the new functionality that we have included in the release are:
- Add 3rd party source code to features that have a WYSIWYG editor
- Customize Control Panel languages – resellers can customize the languages that are visible in the Control Panel for their customers and also for each of their sub-resellers [downstream partners] customers
- When creating sites in the Admin Dashboard you now have the option to reassign the site to a sub reseller account immediately rather than at a later stage
- Site cookie feature – Per the recent EU cookie law regulations, all goMobi sites accessed within the EU or that have an address within the EU will display a message on the site façade asking users to allow cookies on a site.
If you would like to read more about any of the additions or enhancements in greater detail please follow this link.